    These cover just about ever fix that I've found on the net using Google. Do
    any of you have any suggestions?

    Marc

    Marc, Aug 21, 2006

  2. Marc

    John Holmes Guest

    Marc "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    There's your problem.

    John Holmes, Aug 21, 2006

  3. Marc

    Ben Myers Guest

    Click "Start", "Run", type or paste the following command line into the
    "Open" box and click "OK". You'll have to change the path if you
    moved the "msoe.dll" file. If this doesn't help, please repost with more
    information, including the version of Internet Explorer in use on the
    problem computer.

    regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\MSOE.DLL"

    Ben

    Ben Myers, Aug 21, 2006
  4. Marc

    Marc Guest

    Thanks for the input. I finally removed SP2, the firewall software and the
    virus software. I reinstalled SP2, the firewall and the virus software and
    everything is fine.

    Marc

    Marc, Aug 22, 2006
  5. Marc

    John Holmes Guest

    Marc "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements
    of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you
    hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have
    more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a
    circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

    John Holmes, Aug 22, 2006