    These cover just about ever fix that I've found on the net using Google. Do
    any of you have any suggestions?

    Marc

    Marc, Aug 21, 2006

  2. Marc

    John Holmes Guest

    Marc "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I moved the "Program Files" and "Application Data"

    There's your problem.

    --
    Your mother was a constipated block of concrete who always used to wake up
    near a rubber factory giving blowjobs to total strangers.

    John Holmes, Aug 21, 2006

  3. Marc

    Ben Myers Guest

    Click "Start", "Run", type or paste the following command line into the
    "Open" box and click "OK". You'll have to change the path if you
    moved the "msoe.dll" file. If this doesn't help, please repost with more
    information, including the version of Internet Explorer in use on the
    problem computer.

    regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\MSOE.DLL"

    Ben

    Ben Myers, Aug 21, 2006
  4. Marc

    Marc Guest

    Thanks for the input. I finally removed SP2, the firewall software and the
    virus software. I reinstalled SP2, the firewall and the virus software and
    everything is fine.

    Marc

    Marc, Aug 22, 2006

  5. Marc

    John Holmes Guest

    Marc "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Thanks for the input. I finally removed SP2, the firewall software
    > and the virus software. I reinstalled SP2, the firewall and the virus
    > software and everything is fine.
    >
    > Marc
    >
    > "Ben Myers" <> wrote in message
    > Click "Start", "Run", type or paste the following command line into
    > the "Open" box and click "OK". You'll have to change the path if you
    > moved the "msoe.dll" file. If this doesn't help, please repost with
    > more information, including the version of Internet Explorer in use on
    > the problem computer.
    >
    > regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\MSOE.DLL"
    >
    > Ben
    >
    > "Marc" <mcnr@_N_O_S_P_A_M_mindspring.com> wrote in message
    >> I get an error message 0x8007007e, 126 in the first window and than a
    >> second
    >> window pops up and give me a message that MSOE.DLL can initialize. I
    >> moved
    >> the "Program Files" and "Application Data" using XP Setup PRO and
    >> TweakUI. I've copied all the data to the correct locations. Express
    >> has never started so there are no data files so I can't delete the
    >> DBX files they don't exist and I've check the short cuts to make sure
    >> they are pointing to
    >> the correct files they are. I've un-installed SP2 and IE several
    >> times. These cover just about ever fix that I've found on the net
    >> using Google. Do
    >> any of you have any suggestions?
    >>
    >> Marc

    And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements
    of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you
    hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have
    more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a
    circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

    --
    Your mother was an icky dolt who used to breathe helium in petrol
    stations.

    John Holmes, Aug 22, 2006