    rom from outside the case to inside when I did that I suffered this new set
    back. OUCH!!

    Jay K.

    Jay K., Oct 12, 2003

  2. Jay K.

    Cher Guest

    If you have a lite on the mb than you have some power from the ps.
    do the disk drives start up and do their self test?
    are any beeps heard from the mb?
    did you connect the data cable on the cdrom correctly?

    I would first verify that the fan in the ps is good. try giving it a
    push and see if it starts up or even tries to move. I have had a few
    fan failures over the years.

    Of couse a voltmeter would help.

    Cher, Oct 12, 2003