    even though I only have one outlook email address for both pc and laptop how
    can check outlook express on both computers and have all the same mail in
    outlook express?

    =?Utf-8?B?U29waGlh?=, Mar 2, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U29waGlh?=

    Al Romanosky Guest

    Default setting for Outlook Express removes mail from server upon first
    viewing, so mail not available after viewing on pc and vice-versa. To
    retain copy on the server: Outlook>tools>accounts>mail>properties>advanced
    tab>select leave copy of message on server, etc.

    AL(KB3U) & Darlene Romanosky N. Ft.
    Myers, FL

    Al Romanosky, Mar 2, 2005