    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    website: under construction
    email/IM for rates/services

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 13, 2003

  2. DeMoN LaG

    Michael-NC Guest

    Are you saying that you could run the show better than Leo?

    Michael-NC, Nov 16, 2003

  3. DeMoN LaG

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    I don't know if I could run a show better than him, but I certainly would
    not throw out conspiracy theories of chips being remarked when it was quite
    a more likely solution that the RAM couldn't handle the higher bus speed.
    And if I were to write a book, I wouldn't hawk it every 45 seconds.

    I think I'm saying I could answer questions better than Leo, but I don't
    know what else goes into running a TV show.

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 17, 2003
  4. DeMoN LaG

    Michael-NC Guest

    Gimme a break, you'd be staring at Meagan's goodness and stumbling and
    bumbling your way through your answers. Give Leo a little slack.

    Michael-NC, Nov 17, 2003
  5. DeMoN LaG

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Leo disgusts me, personally. I wouldn't really be looking at Megan, I'd be
    looking for the X-Play set so I could have a little 1 on 1 LAN party with
    Morgan Webb ;)

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 17, 2003