    bitch" and I go and do it myself.
    WHAT A PRICK I AM!!!

    Tiger

    tiger, Sep 21, 2003

  2. tiger

    lsj7 Guest

    You mean "Woman" don't you? or should we tell your girlfriend?

    lol

    --
    lsj7

    "Germany is sheerly swallowed up by the merchants and companies, by
    means of usury. Usury lives all secure in Germany, and rages as if he
    were God and lord in all lands; no one may oppose him."
    _____________Martin Luther

    lsj7, Sep 21, 2003

  3. tiger

    pcbutts1 Guest

    LoL and what did she have to say about that, if you told her.

    pcbutts1, Sep 21, 2003
  4. tiger

    PeeJay Guest

    I bet he did NOT tell her!!!