    0
    hi i just restored my pc to windows 98se and now i can only get 16 colors. i downloaded everest home and i figured my chipset was
    Northbridge VIA VT82C694X APOLLO PRO133A i think that was the chipset. where do you think i can get the drivers? my monitor is an acer 77 i think and its intel pentium III processor i think. thanks

    b-rad, Sep 18, 2006

  2. b-rad

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Your going to need the drivers for ur videocard. assuming its an onbard card. Look for your motherboard on ur motherboard manufactures website, and download all its drivers! if it still doesn't work find out what ur videocard is...

    u can do it through device manager and download the drivers of the apporiate site :)

    unholy, Sep 19, 2006