  1. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    No? Well then shove your head up your ass BECAUSE I'M GOING TO TALK ABOUT IT!

    Will Dockery, Apr 9, 2005

  2. Did you know that the simple act of buying milk is a strategy that
    women can use to empower themselves?

    "Ladies and gentlemen - let's have a round of applause for tonight's player of the game - FRAN-CIS-CO SAN-N-N-N-TOS!
    - Brian Anthony (P.A. announcer at Grizzlie Stadium), June 11, 2004

    "Men are qualified for civil liberty in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their own appetites; in proportion as their love of justice is above their rapacity; in proportion as their soundness and sobriety of understanding is above their vanity and presumption; in proportion as they are more disposed to listen to the counsels of the wise and good, in preference to the flattery of knaves. Society cannot exist unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere, and the less of it there is within, the more there must be without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters."

    - Edmund Burke, Letter to a Member of the National Assembly (1791)

    Grizzlie Antagonist, Apr 9, 2005

  3. Will Dockery

    Aggy Guest

    You did? Was it good?