    in social support.

    The seller is therefore "internal".

    Thanks in advance !

    Knut Arvid Keilen, Jul 8, 2007

  2. Didn't you try this once before?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 8, 2007

  3. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Evan Platt Guest

    It rings a bell. He's close to being added to my killfile.

    Evan Platt, Jul 8, 2007
  4. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Pennywise Guest

    I thought the same thing, not that he was sale'g a house/flat but
    complaining about how little monies he was getting.

    Yep - http://tinyurl.com/28vxnq babble post.

    Pennywise, Jul 8, 2007
  5. I'll buy it for ˆ16 and a chocolate bar, this is my final offer.

    Knut Arvid Keilen ïèøåò:

    =?windows-1251?Q?=CA=E5=E2=E8=ED?=, Jul 8, 2007
  6. Ooh! Chocolate! <heads for refrigerator>

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 8, 2007
  7. Knut Arvid Keilen

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Damn. No junk food. I'll have to grab some grapes...

    WhzzKdd, Jul 8, 2007
  8. Finished those last night.[1] Thank God -- now they won't be getting in
    the way of my junk food. :)

    [1] Ever freeze them? Nice big green seedless grapes, ice cold. Great
    hot-weather treat.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 8, 2007
  9. Knut Arvid Keilen

    WhzzKdd Guest

    I used to do that with our cherries - we had a tree in the backyard. Pit
    them and pop 'em in a ziplock baggie...good all winter long <g>

    But right now I'm off to wash my grapes and pop THEM in the freezer - they
    are getting a little old ;)

    WhzzKdd, Jul 8, 2007
  10. I'm getting hornier and hornier. Guess I'm off to Key West.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 9, 2007