I am posting on three different google newsgroups, but can subscribe to the google archives, how do

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by LadyLollipop, Mar 7, 2005.

  1. LadyLollipop

    LadyLollipop Guest

    LadyLollipop, Mar 7, 2005

  2. First learn how to post - /then/ worry about everything else. You're not
    even using Google to post (which is good because many here - including me -
    killfile posts that originate from Google). That big white box, below the
    box marked 'subject' is there for a reason - use it!

    How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    How to Act Smart on Usenet

    Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
    http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp

    How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

    Otherwise, you might as well try here:

    Psychic Friends Network
    (800) 592-7827

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Mar 7, 2005

  3. LadyLollipop

    LadyLollipop Guest

    "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <> wrote in message
    > First learn how to post - /then/ worry about everything else. You're not
    > even using Google to post (which is good because many here - including
    > me - killfile posts that originate from Google). That big white box, below
    > the box marked 'subject' is there for a reason - use it!
    >
    > How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >
    > How to Act Smart on Usenet
    >
    > Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
    > http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp
    >
    > How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups
    > http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html
    >
    > Otherwise, you might as well try here: