  1. I can manage and IT department better than the internal IT VP.
    Experienced C-level executive who knows the ins and outs better than
    IT people.

    william.axline, May 12, 2008

  2. william.axline

    Fergal Guest

    It's just a pity that you can't string a short sentence together!

    Fergal, May 12, 2008

  3. william.axline

    Tom Guest

    Yep.
    All the really great IT guys use AOL

    Tom, May 12, 2008
  4. william.axline

    joevan Guest

    I don't think I would call anybody for information that had anything
    to do with aol.

    joevan, May 12, 2008
  5. william.axline

    Tom Guest

    You have the firm grasp on the obvious my man.
    Congratulations.

    Tom, May 13, 2008
  6. william.axline

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, May 13, 2008
  7. In my last company I got personally involved in the IT department and
    waqs able to make great changes. This despite that my background was
    in sales and I am a high level exec. Still I wanted to contol the
    samll detail and day to day operations and I understood where IT fit
    in the company.

    Much of what I understood was from an employee fired from the IT
    department who then told me the inside scoop.

    william.axline, May 13, 2008
  8. william.axline

    Lothar Guest

    In my last company I got personally involved in the IT department and
    waqs able to make great changes. This despite that my background was
    in sales and I am a high level exec. Still I wanted to contol the
    samll detail and day to day operations and I understood where IT fit
    in the company.

    Much of what I understood was from an employee fired from the IT
    department who then told me the inside scoop.

    It's too bad they forgot to tell you how to construct sentence and spell.
    Did your sales contacts approve of your great communication skills?

    Lothar, May 13, 2008
  9. william.axline

    Tom Guest

    ..In my last company I got personally involved in the IT department and
    waqs able to make great changes. This despite that my background was
    in sales and I am a high level exec. Still I wanted to contol the
    samll detail and day to day operations and I understood where IT fit
    in the company.

    Much of what I understood was from an employee fired from the IT
    Did he forget to give you the scoop about AOL?

    Tom, May 13, 2008
  10. william.axline

    Joejam1 Guest

    I have a thought.
    If you are your own IT department shoot yourself a memo.
    Tell yourself to stop posting from Google ( you would know why since your an
    IT genius)
    Tell yourself to get a real news reader so you can check your spelling and
    post properly (of course you knew that because your an IT genius)

    Joejam1, May 13, 2008
  11. william.axline

    samuel Guest

    wrote in
    s.com:
    I doubt it

    samuel, May 13, 2008
  12. <AOL-GG-WebTV>

    he he

    </AOL-GG-WebTV>

    pcbutts1 [MS MVP], May 13, 2008
  14. Thank you all for your responses. At my last job I would behave the
    same way as the CEO in order to incite people. Then after the provoked
    respose, I would actively pressure their managers to fire them. This
    allowed me to build an environment of fear and intimidation to further
    my power base. My experiment is now complete here.

    By the way I just used the digruntled IT guy to further my own ends
    and control the IT department through his slander. Ultimately I was
    fired from the job when I was unable to actually make my promises
    materialize, but whithin a year I was a CEO at a larger company. All
    to build wealth and further my own ends. Thanks for the responses as I
    now have some material to provoke the IT VP.

    william.axline, May 13, 2008
  15. william.axline

    catchme Guest

    come on, waaaay too easy.

    catchme, May 13, 2008
  16. william.axline

    catchme Guest

    truly you are an asshole.
    as a ceo you should fire yourself for having fired people who do their
    jobs better than you, and who would have contributed more to a teamwork
    enviroment if it were not for your own destructive tactics, which would
    ultimately bring down any company you would work for.

    really you oughtta work on team BUILDING exercises.
    it may even allow you to be a better person, and you would not have to
    worry about slander.
    hint- slander cannot be curtailed entirely by retribution.
    In fact you would only feed the fire, and then you would have an entire
    floor working to get you fired.

    by the way, you wouldnt be related to Gil Amelio, would you?

    catchme, May 13, 2008
  17. pcbutts1 [MS MVP], May 13, 2008
  18. No, but Steve Jobs is no better. He is just a ruthless and thats just
    the way it works when you are a powerful c-level. There are a number
    of people who can do better than me, but I can talk better and make
    money for next to no work.

    It's not about teamwork or company benefit; only my primacy. In the
    old days I would get the best meat and sleep closer to the fire
    because I had a big club. Think what you want but more than 15 times
    the average salary when I account for my bonus. Who cares if I step on
    people on my way up!

    william.axline, May 13, 2008
  19. william.axline

    Joejam1 Guest

    Thank you all for your responses. At my last job I would behave the
    same way as the CEO in order to incite people. Then after the provoked
    respose, I would actively pressure their managers to fire them. This
    allowed me to build an environment of fear and intimidation to further
    my power base. My experiment is now complete here.

    By the way I just used the digruntled IT guy to further my own ends
    and control the IT department through his slander. Ultimately I was
    fired from the job when I was unable to actually make my promises
    materialize, but whithin a year I was a CEO at a larger company. All
    to build wealth and further my own ends. Thanks for the responses as I
    O.K
    Run along now, it's getting late and you know how you hate to get up for
    early morning classes.
    Sweet dreams.

    Joejam1, May 13, 2008
  20. In your case, it should be Denial Of Service.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 13, 2008