    What exams I need to pass, and Could anybody share his(her) experiences?

    TIA

    RongRong

    Rong, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Rong

    kpg Guest

    That is so Rong.

    kpg, Nov 22, 2004

  3. Rong

    T-Bone Guest

    But remember two Rongs don't make a right.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 22, 2004
  4. Rong

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    I'm sorry, you have the Rong number.

    JaR
    Operator Thug

    JaR, Nov 22, 2004
  5. Rong

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    But three wefts do.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 22, 2004
  6. IFYPFY

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 22, 2004
  7. Rong

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it (Rong) said in
    I was born a poor black child.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 22, 2004
  8. Rong

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    IFYP,WYI"F"FM

    I Fixed Your Post, Which You Incorrectly "Fixed" For Me

    Three wefts do indeed make a wight.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 22, 2004
  9. Rong

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Are you my brother?

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 22, 2004
  10. Rong

    Neil Guest

    Huh? I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love
    of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh...
    my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a
    poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my
    family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 22, 2004
  11. Rong

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    If you don't quit weaving about you are gonna make me woof!

    JaR
    Warped Thug

    JaR, Nov 22, 2004
  12. Being the complete moran that I am, the second time I saw that movie in a
    theater, I provided the imaginary speech at the beginning of that movie.
    Some people chuckled, but I suppose they were laughing AT me, not with me.

    Me: What a bum!
    Martin: Huh?
    Me: You're a BUM!
    Martin: I am not a bum! I'm a Jerk!

    <more babble>

    Me: Tell us your story!
    Martin: Huh?
    Me: Your STORY!
    Martin: My story?
    Me: Yeah, your STORY! Are you freaking DEAF?
    Martin: Ok! I was born a poor black child...

    --
    Fris "I love talking to movie screens" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 22, 2004
  13. Rong

    Neil Guest

    try doing it while nothing else is happening. do it in the office. that
    should get everyone worried. here are some others to try:
    http://www.geocities.com/spitfire8to5/officedares.html

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 22, 2004
  14. Rong

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    I wish I had a mute button. Then people couldn't hear me laugh, and they'd
    still assume I was doing work.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 22, 2004
  15. Wayne McGlinn, Nov 23, 2004