I am looking to buy Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, JuniperNetworks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Netwo

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by buynetworks, Mar 16, 2008.

  1. buynetworks

    buynetworks Guest

    I am looking to buy Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, Juniper Networks,
    Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi,
    Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola,
    Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit,
    Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email with
    any of the above that you
    wish to sell.

    LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS...

    WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95,
    NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR
    ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES
    Email

    WE NEED LARGE QUANTITIES OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS & OFFICE OEM PACKS.

    WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE, Standard,
    PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO, VISTA & HOME &
    OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES
    2000, 2003, 2007 etc..
    Email with anything you have forsale..
    WS-x4516

    Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP Phones in Grade A Condition
    I am looking to buy large quantities of Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP
    Phones in Grade A Condition

    Email me if you have these..

    Nortel
    WTB: NORTEL CARDS NTRZ80BA, NTRZ80AA, NTBW70BA, NTLX86AA, NTLX71AA,
    NTLX82AA, NTLX44AA & MORE

    We are looking to buy the below Nortel cards and many others. We
    used, refurbs or new.
    Email

    NTLX86AA
    NTLX71AA
    NTLX82AA
    NTLX44AA
    NTRZ80BA
    NTRZ80AA
    NTBW70BA

    Nortel Baystack 5510-48T

    Nortel Baystack 5510-24T

    M7i
    Email with anything that you have forsale..

    buynetworks, Mar 16, 2008

  2. buynetworks

    andyj0809 Guest

    I can get you a Juniper M7i or any other Juniper kit your after -
    email me at for more details.

    Happy hunting!

    andyj0809, Mar 18, 2008

  3. buynetworks

    Helenzhou

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2008
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello:

    We are specialized in new network products, including switch, firewall, router,

    GBIC,SFP,WIC,cables etc... We provide high quality products and the most reasonable price

    with professional services to our customers. So if you are interested in any of our

    products, please contact with me,we will try our best for you,thanks!

    example of the products:

    WS-G5483,
    WS-G5487,
    WS-G5484,