I am looking for test authors to write preparation tests for Microsoft exams

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Richard Deal, Nov 10, 2003.

  1. Richard Deal

    Richard Deal Guest

    To all,

    My name is Richard Deal and I have recently taken over the operation of
    QuizWare (http://www.quizware.com), which is a channel partner of Boson, and
    am in the process of recruiting test authors to develop new tests for
    QuizWare.

    I am actively looking for authors to write preparation exams for Microsoft's
    certification tests.

    I'm also looking for other vendor exams, like Cisco, Novell, Checkpoint, and
    others, but a few of the Microsoft exams are really hot right now. At
    QuizWare, we typically distinguish our exams from Boson's by including
    300-500 questions per exam, but we charge a slightly higher price than
    Boson, which means more money for you!

    If you are interested in writing exams exclusive to QuizWare, please contact
    me via email () or you can call me at 407-383-8178. I
    can explain the royalty method we use to pay authors, which amounts to
    something between 30-40% of the price of each test. Please contact me for
    further details!

    Thanks and Cheers!

    Richard Deal

    Richard Deal, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Richard Deal

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Because someone might answer you the third time...

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 10, 2003

  3. Richard Deal

    jeremyn Guest

    The only good things to come out of Microsoft are MAPI, TAPI, and the
    original OLE2.

    jeremyn, Dec 9, 2003