  1. MrB

    MrB Guest

    Does anyone here own the subject monitor? What do you think of it?

    MrB, Aug 8, 2003

  2. If it is anthing like the car--forget about it. The automatic transmission
    is run by space age plastic belts that when they get a little used or hot
    they slip-stop-or fail completely. Then you got to get it towed. And after
    setting a day or two, it will be ok and you can go for maybe another 50-100
    miles and stops again...Forget it ifnzya ax me.

    just m2cents

    --
    longshotjohn 7

    http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

    because of those who look on and do nothing. --Albert Einstein

    longshotjohn7, Aug 8, 2003

  3. MrB

    MrB Guest

    I've heard that about the car.

    MrB, Aug 8, 2003
  4. MrB

    Boomer Guest

    Hi

    You might want to read and/or ask at one or both of these groups
    also:
    alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
    alt.comp.hardware.*

    HTH

    Boomer, Aug 8, 2003
  5. IIRC, their monitors all have manual transmission.

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 10, 2003