    Location:
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]

    Silverstrand, Sep 8, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I saw somewhere a shirt that sed "Fight The Flood" on the front with master chief kicking a flood critter, and on the back it had "Hurricane Katrina Relief 2005" or something. good play on words :p Lots of people pissed at Paypal now though... There was a paypal account where if you donated more than $10 to the hurricane relief thing through it, they sent you one of those shirts. Paypal froze the account because it was "suspicious" and kept the $20 000AU that was in it for themselves.

    XhArD, Sep 8, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    dam cheapo paypal and their cheaponess... tobad their name is ebay hey! :p
    If i trusted paypal to pay for it, i would problably just send some money in, because i dont wear t Shirts... i where shirts!

    unholy, Sep 8, 2005