Hung, drawn and quartered, internal organs thrown in face, and set fire

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fritz Wuehler, Mar 21, 2009.

  1. Posted: March 21, 2009
    12:15 am Eastern

    By Bob Unruh
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

    A Washington, D.C., man who believes Barack Obama probably isn't eligible to
    be president – and colorfully stated as much to a federal judge who dismissed
    a case challenging Obama's residency in the White House – says he got a visit
    from U.S. marshals for his exercise of free speech.

    James Robertson

    Jesse Merrell told WND he was reacting to Judge James Robertson's decision to
    throw out a case challenging Obama's eligibility because the issue had been
    thoroughly "twittered."

    Merrell sarcastically gave the judge a "good-for-you."

    "How dare people use a flimsy thing like the Constitution to darken your
    sanctimonious door!" he wrote to the judge. "The insane idea that a blue-gum
    baboon slashing our Constitution has to prove U.S. citizenship – as our silly
    old Constitution demands – is too absurd to consider in the sacred chambers
    of the tiny tin gods of the Potomac, adorning the royal purple and sipping
    Jim Jones Kool-Aid.

    "Thanks to smug, slimy shysters like you, Obama gets a free ride – snootily
    stomping on our foolish Constitution, which supercilious idiots like you have
    long ago shredded for their own stupid opinions!" Merrell continued in the
    letter, a copy of which he provided to WND.

    He finished with his speculation on what "ought" to happen to the judge, a
    physical act not appropriate for a family-oriented report.

    (Story continues below)

    A short time later, he said he found two U.S. marshals on his doorstep.

    "After reading your story about Federal Judge James Robertson dismissing a
    suit challenging Obama's natural born citizenship, and suggesting sanctions,
    I wrote him a very critical letter," Merrell told WND. "Two U.S. marshals
    came to visit me, making threats to silence me.

    "I told them unless the First Amendment had been repealed, or they had a
    warrant for my arrest, we had nothing to discuss," he continued. "But they
    insisted on coming in, and making further threats.

    "I responded with another letter, with firm language, but nothing I haven't
    used for 30 years, and quoting Thomas Jefferson's warning to bind judges with
    the 'chains of the Constitution' to prevent mischief."

    WND called the U.S. marshals service for comment, but there was no comment on
    the specific case. A WND message left for one of the officers involved also
    was not returned.

    A media office spokeswoman who took the message did confirm that "anyone
    who may write a letter referencing a judge or put something in a letter
    causing the marshals to be concerned about the well-being of a judge, they
    would look into it."

    Merrell told WND his particular dislike of "government tyranny" has existed
    "since my fourth-great-grandfather, Captain Benjamin Merrell, was hanged –
    hanged, drawn and quartered – by the British Royal Governor of North Carolina
    in 1771 for protesting high and unjust taxes."

    Where's the proof Barack Obama was born in the U.S. or that he fulfills the
    "natural-born American" clause in the Constitution? If you still want to see
    it, join more than 335,000 others and sign up now!

    In his followup letter to the judge, Merrell's language was a little more
    salty.

    "I told your Gestapo goons, of course, that unless the First Amendment had
    been repealed, or they were there to arrest me, that we had nothing to talk
    about.," Merrell's letter said ."One of your Brown-Shirt Nazi bullies,
    however, could not resist threatening me with some obscure law – one he
    didn't know where it was, or when it was created – which he said made it a
    crime to say something that caused a federal judge 'emotional distress.'

    "Emotional distress? What unbelievably unadulterated horses---!" Merrell
    wrote. "What about the repulsive, stomach-turning 'emotional distress' you
    black-robed baboons speciously dish out to the American people daily –
    haughtily spitting on our precious Constitution with your nauseating, decency-
    stomping, judicial-jack--- slobber!

    "If it is illegal for a Constitution-loving citizen to chastise a
    Constitution-scorning judge, who has spitefully spat on America's consecrated
    moral bedrock, then the slimy, steel-laden tentacles of unspeakable tyranny
    are already wrapped tightly around helpless citizens – awaiting the final
    hideous strangulation.

    "But not as long as one end of my red-blooded tongue is loose!" Merrell's
    letter said.

    He put the challenge directly to the judge:

    "The Constitution clearly states, with no possible ambiguity – in Article 2,
    Section 1 – that 'No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of
    the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be
    eligible to the Office of President,'" he wrote.

    "America is going down the drain – economically and Constitutionally, with
    terrorists and illegal aliens pouring across our borders like invading armies
    practically unopposed – but our insufferable, over-bloated, dictatorial
    government, while turning a blind eye to all that, has time and money to send
    two high-paid federal marshals – probably $130,000.00 each – to harass a
    citizen daring to exercise his precious First Amendment rights, which you
    want to destroy," he wrote.

    "When you solemnly swear to uphold and defend the Constitution – then
    loathsomely lacerate and despicably desecrate that hallowed document –
    perhaps you should fear for your safety, for you have stopped being a dutiful
    servant of the people, and started arrogating unto yourself the venomous
    trappings of their tyrannical slave-master," he wrote.

    "Oh, and my ancestor, Captain Benjamin Merrell, wasn't just hanged – but
    hanged, drawn and quartered: which means he was hanged, but taken down while
    yet alive, his abdomen violently sliced open and his entrails cruelly cut out
    and brutally thrown in his face and set afire...and then his body
    barbarically slashed into four quarters," Merrell wrote. "So, naturally, I'm
    more than a little suspicious of dictatorial power such as you brandish. And
    I'm not alone."

    WND reported a challenge to the judge from the lawyer handling the case.
    Robertson threatened attorney John D. Hemenway with sanctions for
    representing client Gregory S. Hollister. Hollister is a retired military
    officer subject to being recalled who is demanding to know Obama's
    eligibility to discern whether any orders from the president would be legal.

    Robertson dismissed the case, ridiculing questions of eligibility as having
    already been "blogged, texted, twittered and otherwise massaged."

    Hollister is represented by Philadelphia lawyer Philip Berg, who has brought
    several motions on the eligibility dispute to the U.S. Supreme Court that
    have been ignored. Hemenway acted as local counsel in filing the action on
    behalf of Hollister.

    Robertson wrote: "The plaintiff says that he is a retired Air Force colonel
    who continues to owe fealty to his Commander-in-Chief (because he might
    possibly be recalled to duty) and who is tortured by uncertainty as to
    whether he would have to obey orders from Barack Obama because it has not
    been proven – to the colonel's satisfaction – that Mr. Obama is a native-born
    American citizen, qualified under the Constitution to be president.

    "The issue of the president's citizenship was raised, vetted, blogged,
    texted, twittered, and otherwise massaged by America's vigilant citizenry
    during Mr. Obama's two-year-campaign for the presidency, but this plaintiff
    wants it resolved by a court," Robertson wrote.

    Hemenway has responded with a suggestion that if the judge wants to pursue
    sanctions, the attorney then would seek a discovery hearing to demand the
    president's original birth certificate as court procedures would allow.

    The clients concerns also are valid, he wrote.

    "These are not frivolous matters, as the learned Judge Robertson has
    suggested. Possible illegal orders are a matter of great concern to officers
    in the armed forces. … The legality of orders in and out of combat is of
    paramount importance," he wrote.

    The lawyer also criticized the judge for citing hearsay in his court opinion.

    "It is not helpful for a United States district judge to endorse obfuscation
    when a constitutional issue is involved. Under these circumstances, to
    threaten sanctions against an attorney who, in good faith assisted in the
    filing of a lawsuit involving issues none of the many judges and attorneys
    from coast to coast have found 'frivolous' is to employ the Rule 11 as a
    device to deprive the undersigned attorney of his civil rights and the right
    to due process. Without even a hearing or access to discovery being granted
    to defend against the charges, such a sanction would be a veritable
    lynching," Hemenway challenged.

    "If the court persists in pressing Rule 11 procedures against Hemenway, then
    Hemenway should be allowed all of the discovery pertinent to the procedures
    as court precedents have permitted in the past," he said.

    "The court has referred to a number of facts outside of the record of this
    particular case and, therefore, the undersigned is particularly entitled to a
    hearing to get the truth of those matters into the record. This may require
    the court to authorize some discovery," Hemenway said.

    WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a
    "natural born citizen." The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No
    Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at
    the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the
    Office of President."

    Some of the lawsuits question whether Obama was actually born in Hawaii, as
    he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the
    suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American
    citizenship to her son under the law at the time.

    Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a
    Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his
    birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the
    Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born. Further
    complicating the issue are the reports he was adopted by an Indonesia man
    during his childhood and moved to Indonesia and attended school there. There
    also are questions on what nation's passport he traveled to Pakistan.

    Lawyers and plaintiffs in a multitude of lawsuits also have asked why, if a
    birth certificate actually reflects that Obama was born in Hawaii, has he
    spent sums estimated by observers of up to $1 million hiring various law
    firms to keep concealed his birth certificate, his college records and other
    documentation.

    John Eidsmoe, an expert on the U.S. Constitution now working with the
    Foundation on Moral Law, told WND a demand for verification of Obama's
    eligibility appears to be legitimate.

    Eidsmoe said it's clear that Obama has something in the documentation of his
    history, including his birth certificate, college records and other documents
    that "he does not want the public to know."

    Although Obama officials have told WND all such allegations are "garbage,"
    here is a partial listing and status update for some of the cases over
    Obama's eligibility:
    New Jersey attorney Mario Apuzzo has filed a case on behalf of Charles
    Kerchner and others alleging Congress didn't properly ascertain that Obama is
    qualified to hold the office of president.

    Pennsylvania Democrat Philip Berg has three cases pending, including Berg vs.
    Obama in the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, a separate Berg vs. Obama
    which is under seal at the U.S. District Court level and Hollister vs.
    Soetoro a/k/a Obama, (now dismissed) brought on behalf of a retired military
    member who could be facing recall to active duty by Obama.

    Leo Donofrio of New Jersey filed a lawsuit claiming Obama's dual citizenship
    disqualified him from serving as president. His case was considered in
    conference by the U.S. Supreme Court but denied a full hearing.

    Cort Wrotnowski filed suit against Connecticut's secretary of state, making a
    similar argument to Donofrio. His case was considered in conference by the
    U.S. Supreme Court, but was denied a full hearing.

    Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes headlines a list of people filing a
    suit in California, in a case handled by the United States Justice
    Foundation, that asks the secretary of state to refuse to allow the state's
    55 Electoral College votes to be cast in the 2008 presidential election until
    Obama verifies his eligibility to hold the office. The case is pending, and
    lawyers are seeking the public's support.

    Chicago attorney Andy Martin sought legal action requiring Hawaii Gov. Linda
    Lingle to release Obama's vital statistics record. The case was dismissed by
    Hawaii Circuit Court Judge Bert Ayabe.

    Lt. Col. Donald Sullivan sought a temporary restraining order to stop the
    Electoral College vote in North Carolina until Barack Obama's eligibility
    could be confirmed, alleging doubt about Obama's citizenship. His case was
    denied.

    In Ohio, David M. Neal sued to force the secretary of state to request
    documents from the Federal Elections Commission, the Democratic National
    Committee, the Ohio Democratic Party and Obama to show the presidential
    candidate was born in Hawaii. The case was denied.

    Also in Ohio, there was the Greenberg v. Brunner case which ended when the
    judge threatened to assess all case costs against the plaintiff.

    In Washington state, Steven Marquis sued the secretary of state seeking a
    determination on Obama's citizenship. The case was denied.

    In Georgia, Rev. Tom Terry asked the state Supreme Court to authenticate
    Obama's birth certificate. His request for an injunction against Georgia's
    secretary of state was denied by Georgia Superior Court Judge Jerry W. Baxter.

    California attorney Orly Taitz has brought a case, Lightfoot vs. Bowen, on
    behalf of Gail Lightfoot, the vice presidential candidate on the ballot with
    Ron Paul, four electors and two registered voters.

    In addition, other cases cited on the RightSideofLife blog as raising
    questions about Obama's eligibility include:
    In Texas, Darrel Hunter vs. Obama later was dismissed.

    In Ohio, Gordon Stamper vs. U.S. later was dismissed.

    In Texas, Brockhausen vs. Andrade.

    In Washington, L. Charles Cohen vs. Obama.

    In Hawaii, Keyes vs. Lingle, dismissed.

    Fritz Wuehler, Mar 21, 2009

  2. Fritz Wuehler

    Buffalo Guest

    Too bad all these people didn't spend their precious time and money doing
    something to help the USA.

    Buffalo, Mar 21, 2009

  3. Fritz Wuehler

    Aardvark Guest

    Odds are,that's exactly what they've convinced themselves they ARE doing.

    Aardvark, Mar 21, 2009
  4. "When you solemnly swear to uphold and defend the Constitution – then
    loathsomely lacerate and despicably desecrate that hallowed document –
    perhaps you should fear for your safety, for you have stopped being a dutiful
    servant of the people, and started arrogating unto yourself the venomous
    trappings of their tyrannical slave-master," he wrote.

    "Oh, and my ancestor, Captain Benjamin Merrell, wasn't just hanged – but
    hanged, drawn and quartered: which means he was hanged, but taken down while
    yet alive, his abdomen violently sliced open and his entrails cruelly cut out
    and brutally thrown in his face and set afire...and then his body
    barbarically slashed into four quarters," Merrell wrote. "So, naturally, I'm
    more than a little suspicious of dictatorial power such as you brandish. And
    I'm not alone."
    oh, you mean like twittering it to death?

    Dave U. Random, Mar 21, 2009
  5. Fritz Wuehler

    Buffalo Guest

    No, like doing something positive for the USA.

    Buffalo, Mar 21, 2009