    Any ideas welcome

    TIA

    Simon

    Simon Caldwell, Dec 22, 2004

  2. Simon Caldwell

    Clyde Guest

    Hugin / Enblend, of the same versions, works just fine for me. I thought
    Hugin was saving the Multiple TIFF format uncompressed. Anyway, it goes
    straight into Enblend with no problem for me.

    On 2nd thought, mine seems to be 0.4 Pre. I don't know what the snapshot
    is, but haven't upgraded since 11/13/04. I just downloaded that snapshot
    and will try it myself. (Hum, now I have shoot another pano.)

    Clyde

    Clyde, Dec 22, 2004

  3. Cheers.
    Perhaps I ought also to say, I'm using the Windows versions, in case
    that makes any difference.

    Simon Caldwell, Dec 22, 2004
  4. Simon Caldwell

    Clyde Guest

    Not to me. I'm using the same.

    Clyde

    Clyde, Dec 23, 2004
  5. In case anyone else has this problem, it turned out that it's a bug in
    enblend 2.1, it can't handle compressed TIFFs on Windows. Reverting
    to 2.0 everything works fine.

    Simon

    Simon Caldwell, Feb 10, 2005
  6. Simon Caldwell

    Paul Guest

    According to the Hugin site there is an updated Enblend to fix this problem:
    http://hugin.sourceforge.net/snapshots/windows/enblend-2.1.1_win32.zip

    Paul, Feb 10, 2005
  7. Simon Caldwell, Feb 10, 2005