  1. donutbandit

    donutbandit Guest

  2. Well, that tells me alot.

    R Green - WoWsat.com, Feb 18, 2004

  3. donutbandit

    mdb Guest

    From the Zone Labs site:

    "A security vulnerability exists in specific versions of ZoneAlarm,
    ZoneAlarm Pro, ZoneAlarm Plus and the Zone Labs Integrity client. This
    vulnerability is caused by an unchecked buffer in Simple Mail Transfer
    Protocol (SMTP) processing which could lead to a buffer overflow. In
    order to exploit the vulnerability without user assistance, the target
    system must be operating as an SMTP server. Zone Labs does not
    recommend using our client security products to protect servers."

    http://download.zonelabs.com/bin/free/securityAlert/8.html

    I think calling this a 'Huge vulnerability' is bit of an exaggeration.

    mdb, Feb 19, 2004
  4. donutbandit

    Tracker Guest

    Been using many versions of Zone Alarm and no hacker has penitrated our
    computers as of yet.
    Visit my website at http://www.geocities.com/hacking_internet_secrets

    Tracker

    Tracker, Feb 19, 2004
  5. donutbandit

    donutbandit Guest

    That's odd. I though it was those malicious hackers who keep resetting your
    clock. ;)

    donutbandit, Feb 19, 2004
  6. Tracker spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    Funny. When I was being harassed by my stalkers, they managed to get past
    ZA at least twice...

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Feb 19, 2004
  7. donutbandit spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    Heh. She once told me that I wouldn't understand why, but the reason her
    clock was so far off was because of security reasons... :)

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Feb 19, 2004
  8. donutbandit

    Leythos Guest

    IMO, Any post or reply to a post made by a person or persons calling
    themselves "Tracker" may contain false or misleading information and
    should be considered as spam or worthless garbage. IMO, This / These
    person / people have proven that they know nothing, can not help, and
    are generally going to screw up your computer if you follow their
    directions on anything. The infamous "Security Book" is nothing more
    than ravings of a poorly informed nature by an ignorant person that
    shows little knowledge of computer/network security.

    Leythos, Feb 19, 2004
  9. donutbandit

    Jason Guest

    As in she isn't able to figure out how to fix it more likely. :)

    Jason

    Jason, Feb 19, 2004
  10. donutbandit

    Gladys Pump Guest

    That's 'penetrated'. It's hardly surprising you don't know how to spell it.

    Oh, and I think you're referring to 'crackers', not 'hackers'. That's even
    if you own more than one computer.

    Or ZoneAlarm.

    Your free lyric :

    "Mr. Sandman, bring me a clue (dumb,dumb,dumb,dumb)
    Make it the smartest, that I've seen you do (dumb,dumb,dumb,dumb)
    Give me a break and tell me I'm no slacker (dumb,dumb,dumb,dumb)
    So I can tell which is a cracker and hacker.
    Sandman, I like to spam
    I'm Beef's ole lady, that's who I am
    I don't know shit, and that won't do
    Mr. Sandman, bring me a clue."

    Regs, Pete.

    Gladys Pump, Feb 19, 2004
  11. donutbandit

    Mimic Guest

    Leythos, this maybe of use..
    www.hidemyemail.net

    --
    Mimic

    ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
    "Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Feb 19, 2004
  12. donutbandit

    Mimic Guest

    Yeah, the worlds dumbest person is back wh00t wh00t.

    Mimic, Feb 19, 2004
  13. donutbandit

    Leythos Guest

    I'm not sure what I would need it - the spamfree account is a throw-away
    account. I have my own email server for real communications.

    Once that one starts getting spam I will delete the account and create a
    new one.

    Leythos, Feb 19, 2004
  14. Jason spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    That's what I figured too...

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Feb 20, 2004
  15. donutbandit