huge golf collection 4000 plus... clubs

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by kelenpc, Apr 21, 2007.

  1. kelenpc

    kelenpc Guest

    Hello I thought I would share this collection with you.
    it is a huge colleciton over 4000 plus clubs plus bags and
    we are looking for some exposure to let folks know we have it.
    I have put a few pictures on line for people to see. This is no hoax
    The collection is in my business at
    In Lexington, KY

    We have a lot of vintage items drivers, putters and irons some with
    hickory shafts too.

    If you have a min take a look you won't be disappointed.
    I will be adding more pictures soon

    http://www.kelentraders.com/golf
    http://www.kelentraders.com

    I hope it is ok to share this here, But we are trying to find good
    homes for these clubs
    and thought this is the best place to start. If you looking for a
    specfic vintage club feel free to email me.

    Thanks for the opportunity to share this here.

    kelenpc, Apr 21, 2007

  2. kelenpc

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Apr 21, 2007

  3. kelenpc

    Silicon Sam Guest

    Man, that hurts the eyes. Looks like you need to take a bunch more
    photos.

    Silicon Sam, Apr 21, 2007
  4. kelenpc

    Yoshi Guest

    This is a photo newsgroup, not a place to sell golf clubs.

    Yoshi, Apr 21, 2007