    security settings have blocked this request. Please adjust your browser's
    security settings to support https page requests and try again.

    Thank you,

    anon, Nov 23, 2003

  2. anon

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Internet Options / Security tab. Set to 'Default'.

    Tools / Internet Options / Advanced tab. Check 'Use SSL x.xx'.

    °Mike°, Nov 23, 2003

  3. anon

    Rob K Guest

    Dans son message précédent, "anon" a écrit :
    Are you in for a read ?
    http://sinepaw.org/musings/technical/ssl_explained.phtml

    Then, in IE >>tools>>options >>security tab and lower your security
    settings to access the site.

    Rob K, Nov 23, 2003