    .... or will they go creating new sites / services forever...?

    P.s. Note: I am advised the bonus / benefit periods on the above may be
    (substantially) reduced in comparison to their other services...

    News Reader, Nov 26, 2006

  2. News Reader

    Stu Guest

    Probably will get shorter and shorter as they need to bring in some profits.

    I'm finding the frequency of dropped calls on voipdiscount.com using
    their PC client has now reached my irritation threshold.

    I'm wondering if it's the PC client or their SIP network. I never had
    this when I joined up several months ago.

    Stu

    Stu, Nov 26, 2006

  3. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    No dropped calls across the range of their services I have been using
    recently...

    Maybe your end.

    Best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Nov 26, 2006
  4. News Reader

    Scope Guest

    Same here, voipdiscount has been fine using an ATA.

    Scope, Nov 26, 2006