    I've Googled to see what the problem is but can't seem to find a cure.

    Can anyone here help please.

    TIA

    Clem, Jun 7, 2005

  2. Clem

    Joel Rubin Guest

    This is something that was done at the server. There's nothing you can
    do about it.

    Usually you see it if you try to access a directory
    http://whatever.edu/abc/ when the person who owns the server doesn't
    want you to see the directory listing, only
    http://whatever.edu/abc/mypage.html and such.

    Sometimes it happens when a hoster has suspended or terminated a
    hosting account and occassionally it happens when someone has an issue
    with your network and has banned certain IP's.

    Joel Rubin, Jun 7, 2005

  3. Clem

    Clem Guest

    That's a pain.