HTTP access using RADIUS/TACACS+

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by AM, Sep 19, 2006.

  1. AM

    AM Guest

    Hi all,

    if I want to access with an username and password into my 837 (without using enable password) I need
    to give the user a level 15 privilege.
    I know how to give a level 15 privilege on a local database but I don't know how to do that using ACS.

    Do you have any hints regarding this issue? Do I really need to have such powerful users defined in
    the ACS and in general to give them access to SDM?

    IOS version is 12.3(8)YA1

    I'm trying http because I'm working by remote and I don't want to cut me off if I do something wrong
    on vty lines.
    If you have any other test to suggest to me rather than HTTP access (or hints in general) I will
    appreciate it.

    TIA

    Alex.

    AM, Sep 19, 2006