    Rolf Guest

    Hi,

    A webpage I created a couple of years ago, wanted to make a change today.

    Rolf, Apr 19, 2007

  2. Rolf

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Did it really? Naughty web page! Naughty, naughty web page, you must be
    punished.

    Desk Rabbit, Apr 19, 2007

  3. Rolf

    Rolf Guest

    In a pun-ish mood, are we?

    Rolf, Apr 19, 2007
  4. That wasn't about puns. That was about your statement that a webpage you
    created wanted to make a change.

    Perhaps if there had been a problem or question in either your Subject
    line or the body of your post, it would've been answered instead.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 19, 2007
  5. Rolf

    Rolf Guest

    No offense taken, Blinky. I just realized how silly it might look and really
    did appreciate your quite appropriate reply. I love a good pun - and it's
    accompanying laugh..

    As for the body of the post - sometimes I push the (haven't figured out
    which yet) wrong key and the unfinished message whizzes off before I can
    yell WAIT!

    Cheerio, Rolf

    Rolf, Apr 20, 2007