    Brian H¹© Guest

    Steve Freides said:
    Right click a link a choose "Open in a new window"

    Brian H¹©, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Instead of a link just changing the current page, how do you get it to
    open a new window instead?

    Many thanks in advance.

    -S-

    Steve Freides, Sep 29, 2003

  3. Brian H¹©

    °Mike° Guest

    CTRL+N

    or...

    Tools / Internet Options / Advanced tab.
    Uncheck 'Reuse windows for launching shortcuts'.

    That's assuming you are using Internet Explorer.

    °Mike°, Sep 29, 2003
  4. Brian H¹©

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Add target="new" to the HTML tag.

    -= Hawk =-, Sep 29, 2003
  5. Thanks - that's what I was looking for, how to do it myself in one of my
    web pages.

    -S-

    Steve Freides, Sep 29, 2003
  6. Brian H¹©