    Many thanks in advance.

    -S-
    http://www.kbnj.com

    Steve Freides, Jul 18, 2003

  2. You could do it with META tags.
    http://www.pageresource.com/html/metref.htm

    Or you could do it with Javascript.
    http://jayscripts.com/javascript/redirectscript.html

    Good luck!

    Experienced but Undocumented, Jul 18, 2003

  3. Look up meta refresh in Google but heres the basis idea

    <META HTTP-EQUIV=Refresh CONTENT="10; URL=http://www.htmlhelp.com/">

    tells the browser to load http://www.htmlhelp.com/ 10 seconds after the current
    document has finished loading. Not all browsers support this, so authors should
    provide an alternate means of moving to the new page where necessary. The
    Refresh header is sometimes used for "splash screens" or when a page has moved,
    but the technique is not very effective since users may not even be looking at
    the window that is to be refreshed and since it messes up the user's history on
    many browsers. Some search engines penalize pages that use a Refresh of a few
    seconds or less.

    Steven Pilbeam, Jul 18, 2003
  4. Neither of the URL's you suggest shows up properly in Netscape 4.79!
    I'll look again from another machine later.

    -S-

    Steve Freides, Jul 18, 2003
  5. That works great for me - many thanks.

    -S-

    Steve Freides, Jul 18, 2003

  6. <META HTTP-EQUIV=Refresh CONTENT="5; URL=http://www.YourLink.com">

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm