    and can comment on which is best?

    Regards,

    Aris

    aris, May 26, 2005

  2. aris

    Dave Gill Guest

    The general feeling in this group seems to be that Sipura kit is more
    reliable (and more configurable) than Grandstream kit. HTH

    Dave Gill, May 26, 2005

  3. aris

    JuliusP Guest

    I have tried both with Asterisk, the Sipura whilst requiring a bit more
    config tweaking takes the prize, it performs better than expected

    JuliusP, May 27, 2005
  4. I use a sipura 3000 and they are fantastic no problems at all

    Mat

    Mathew Curtis, May 27, 2005