    Google.

    Any help would be appreciated!

    Roger

    Roger Singletary, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Roger Singletary

    °Mike° Guest

  3. Roger Singletary, Nov 7, 2003
  4. Roger Singletary

    °Mike° Guest

    I couldn't find any info on a 5-5-5-2 beep code, so I can't
    really advise you how to proceed; it could be anything.

    °Mike°, Nov 7, 2003
  5. Roger Singletary

    Boomer Guest

    Maybe asking at one of these groups? Just a suggestion.

    comp.sys.hp.hardware
    alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.*
    alt.comp.hardware
    comp.sys.*

    Boomer, Nov 7, 2003
  6. Roger Singletary

    RDS Guest

    Thanks!
    Roger

    RDS, Nov 8, 2003
  7. Roger Singletary

    RDS Guest

    Will do!

    Thanks,
    Roger

    RDS, Nov 8, 2003
  8. Roger Singletary

    °Mike° Guest

    Ok, good luck.

    °Mike°, Nov 8, 2003
  9. Roger Singletary

    Boomer Guest

    [snip]

    You're welcome.

    Boomer, Nov 8, 2003
  10. Roger Singletary

    vicgrana2

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I know that this message is SO old, but I have the same problem that Roger post at #1, the same beep kinda cellphone ring, I move the switch 3 to the ON position and download the BIOS files to update and, nothing! I'll appreciate that if Roger could resolve this problem tell me what I have to do, thnx a lot!!

    - Victor

    vicgrana2, Sep 28, 2011