    Does anyone know if a refurbished unit like this is any good. In other
    words is it half decent for scanning and printing photos? Has one year mfg
    warranty.

    billn, Dec 14, 2003

  2. I have several of these units and have been very happy with the results.
    Machines that specialize in these individual functions probably do a better
    job, but as a multipurpose unit, it performs all of these functions very
    well.

    gilbert grape, Dec 14, 2003

  3. billn

    billn Guest

    Thanks for the response.

    bill n

    "gilbert grape" -------------->

    billn, Dec 14, 2003
  4. billn

    Ron Hunter Guest

    It got pretty good reviews when released. If your needs aren't
    critical, and you need to conserve space, it would be a good deal.

    Ron Hunter, Dec 15, 2003
  5. billn

    billn Guest

    "Ron Hunter" ----------->
    Ron, it was a case of 'mistaken identity'. Was looking at a sales brochure
    in Sunday paper. What I was *really* interested in was the PSC 2510. Costs
    twice as much and has wireless networking. The picture of the refurbished
    2210 looked exactly the same and the number of the 2510 was to small for
    these old eyes and anyway you needed an electron microscope to see it even
    for good eyes.

    So that's the story. Sure would like that 2510 though.

    bill n

    billn, Dec 15, 2003