HP Printer Software to show INK Level? hp 932c

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Danny & Marie, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. Buy an Epson - problem solved

    Danny & Marie, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Danny & Marie

    lbbs Guest

    Where can I get software that shows how much ink level I have left in
    the cartridge. I have a HP 932c printer. The CD that came with my
    printer was in french, so I found some drivers on the internet a couple of
    years ago (in English). But mine does not show ink level.

    lbbs, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Danny & Marie

    bb3 Guest

    Something here maybe?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?K62F368D6

    bb3, Dec 18, 2003
  4. Danny & Marie

    Miggsee Guest

    I detest the ink level indicators. At work, our local printers are Lexmarks.
    I do not like the low end Lexmarks at all. Users drive me crazy about ink
    due to the "Low ink" indicators. They want to replace their cartridges when
    they get the message. Lexmark would *love* us to replace it at that point.
    $$$$

    I must explain to each user that I only replace the cartridges when the
    print output is unacceptable. They must show me the output, or I do a test
    print on their system. Most of these printers print fine for another month.
    I'm happy to replace cartridges when necessary!

    Moral:
    Keep a set of extra black and color cartridges on hand. That way, you
    _really_ know when you need ink, and can squeeze ever drip of ink from the
    cartridge! Printer ink is such a rip-off!

    Miggsee, Dec 18, 2003