    My comma key just came loose and only the left side of the key is still
    attached to the keyboard. Is there a way that I can reattach the key
    back so I can use the key w/o any difficulty?

    CMoney, Oct 29, 2005

  2. CMoney

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Probably. Is this a laptop? (I can't be bothered looking up info that you
    should have included in the post.) On my Dell and Sony laptops, fixing a
    loose key is best achieved by removing it entirely, then getting the
    mechanism removed from the keyboard, reattaching to the key, putting the key
    back where it belongs, and snapping it carefully in place. These parts are
    quite fragile, and if you're not sure about what you're doing, get someone
    to help.

    Toolman Tim, Oct 29, 2005

  3. CMoney

    clot Guest

    Spot on, Tim. I've been through this and agree with your advice.

    clot, Oct 30, 2005