    sound card etc?
    Thanks

    Guest, Aug 11, 2007

  2. Guest

    Theo Guest

    Theo, Aug 11, 2007

  3. Also, since it's a notebook, the sound is probably on the motherboard and if
    so you can see it listed in the BIOS setup. They are mostly of a generic
    nature. If HP isn't supporting the chip, you may find it from other sources.

    An alternative is to find a PCMCIA card that can substitute your on-board
    chip - which you then need to disable in the BIOS. (I think the X-FI series
    now comes as a PC-Card solution)

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Aug 11, 2007
  4. Guest