    software supplied will print direct to .pdf format ?

    2] Does the fax facility depend on a modem, or will it work on
    broadband ?

    lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz, Jul 9, 2006

  2. I will resist my temptations here and give you a reasonable reply

    If you want to print to PDF (tHAT IS CREATE A pdf FILE OF THE DOCUMENT) then
    you need a program to do this many freeware ones available on the net. If you
    want to print PDFs on the printer then it will handle it

    Broadband does not directly support fax. If you have an MFD with fax capability
    it will need a phone line to send a fax.

    Of course any Internet connection can use the many PC-Internet fax services
    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |

    Collector»NZ, Jul 9, 2006

  3. lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz

    jasen Guest

    AFAIK it only prints to paper and similar materials. why do you expect PDF
    printing software to come with a printer?
    I expect it has a built-in fax-modem and so will need to plug into a phone
    socket somewhere. if it ddidn't have a modem they couldn't advertise it as a
    fax machine.

    Bye.
    Jasen

    jasen, Jul 9, 2006