    Cannot find where to get them on HP, any help please?
    Thankyou for any help
    Allen

    cu, Jul 24, 2005

  2. cu

    Toolman Tim Guest

    It's BUILT IN to XP. You don't need disks or downloads.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 24, 2005

  3. cu

    Martik Guest

    Start / Setting / Printers / Add printer / Select your printer from the list

    Martik, Jul 25, 2005
  4. cu

    Mikey Guest

    Try DriverGuide.com
    Membership is free and I checked and there is a driver available there for
    your printer.

    Mikey

    Mikey, Jul 25, 2005
  5. cu

    PC Guest

    Plug your printer in, turn it on, wait a few minutes and it should be
    automatically installed for you.
    All you have to do is then make it the 'default' if it is your only printer.
    (start, control panel, printers and faxes, right click, make default)

    Cheers
    Paul

    PC, Jul 25, 2005
  6. cu

    old jon Guest

    Have you tried here ?.
    < members.driverguide.com/ driver/detail.php?driverid=195766>
    log in is `drivers` and `all`.
    best wishes..OJ

    old jon, Jul 25, 2005
  7. cu

    cu Guest

    Thanks to everyone for their very helpful replies...see, this is a
    brilliant group!!
    Allen

    cu, Jul 25, 2005
  8. cu

    old jon Guest

    We already know that. <g>. Is there a `we` ?.

    old jon, Jul 25, 2005