    on or the paper only goes half way. I have tried reinstalling the printer
    and seeing if anything is jammed. Can anyone please offer any Ideas.

    Ian Fraser

    Ian Fraser, Nov 11, 2003

  2. I've seen this problem with a couple HP printers.
    Try loading the printer with the maximum amount of
    paper that you can. That worked in both problems
    and hopefully yours too.

    ÐMâÑ ÖppôSêÐ, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Ian Fraser

    Billh Guest

    I think this is the same problem I ran in to a year ago. If you open the
    cover does you ink cart move over to the center and then move back when you
    close it. I found the one I was working on did not move back over it was
    like the cover was still open. A bad micro switch. Time to buy a new
    printer if that is the case.

    Billh, Nov 11, 2003