    Kyle

    $1million US dollars to sensfan_luvslisa (at) yahoo (dot) ca. Change the
    reply. Money gets faster attention ;o)

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, Jul 24, 2004

  2. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    Jerry G. Guest

    See if you can install the driver from XP manually for your printer, if it
    is listed. Do not un-install the one you put in. I would think, as like in
    previous versions of Windows, you can have multiple drivers installed for
    any one printer, if you do it manually.

    The base XP version may have what you want. Then you can choose which drive
    for whatever job.

    Try it, and see if it is possible on your system, and if it does what you
    want.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ==========================

    At work we recently purchased a new PC, upgrading from a computer with Win
    '98SE (733Mhz P3 128MB RAM) to a PC running Win XP Pro SP-1 (2Ghz P4 256
    RAM). When I installed the updated drivers from hp.com for the Deskjet
    1120C, I noticed that now I am no longer able to print items out in "best"
    mode in black and white. I can still do colour in "best" mode and it works
    wonderfully, but the b/w feature (even though checked) only comes out at
    "normal" quality.

    Can anyone tell me what I may be doing wrong ... or how to fix this? I
    really prefer not to use up the colour cart printing colour seps this way!
    I always did it before in Win 98SE in B/W "best" mode and had only to
    replace the black cart a lot. Now I'm going to be chewing through the
    colour AND black cart! HELP!!

    Jerry G., Jul 24, 2004

  3. In Jerry G. <>
    first attempted to communicate with pen, but the writing was small, so next
    used sidewalk chalk, but the rain washed it away, and then switched to spray
    paint and stencils but the cans exploded, so placed fingers to keyboard for
    this:
    It's worth a shot. I'll try that on Monday. Thanks!

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, Jul 24, 2004