HP D135 Printer-Scanner-Copier-Fax

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Kitty Fluff, Dec 7, 2003.

  1. Kitty Fluff

    Kitty Fluff Guest

    Greetings

    Seeking opinions of any sort regarding the HP D135. I'm thinking o
    getting one off eBay. It is refurbished and has a 1 yea
    manufacturer's warranty

    QUESTIONS

    Has anyone had any positive experience with refurbished items such a
    this? Anyone have the D135 and how do you like it? Is there a bette
    similar machine out there

    I want this machine as I can get it under $200 and it does reductio
    and magnification copying plus photo quality prints. I need somethin
    like this for my greeting cards business to make EXCELLENT copies o
    original art, etc

    Open to ANY and ALL opinions, suggestions and ideas. Thanks much

    Beck

    -
    Kitty Fluf

    Posted via MooTal
    http://mootalk.com

    Kitty Fluff, Dec 7, 2003

  2. Kitty Fluff

    Boomer Guest

    You might want to ask at this group also:

    comp.periphs.printers

    And search Google.com for reviews.

    Boomer, Dec 7, 2003