    Raymo
    Raymon's Profile: http://www.iamnotageek.com/member.php?userid=1658
    View this thread: http://forum.networktechs.com/showthread.php?t=181911272

    Raymon, Feb 22, 2006

  2. Raymon

    Diablo2424 Guest

    i'm not positive on how to fix the autorun software... but i can tel
    you that once the card is in, as long as the computer is reading it
    you can goto My Computer, then click on the appropriate card out of th
    icons there, and then copy paste the pictures that way.

    --
    Diablo242

    '[image
    http://sigx.yuriy.net/images/skin/Dark+Ghost+in+Blue/0/xDiablo2424.png]
    (http://sigx.yuriy.net)
    Thermalright XP-120 w/Blue LED 120mm Fan
    UV Ractive Blue Acrylic Transparent Mid-Tower
    Vantec Nexus 3.5" Fan/Light controller
    Aspire Dual Blue LED Adjustable Fan 500W
    Onboard K8T800 Sound
    16X NEC3500A DVD-RW
    16X Samsung DVD-Rom
    52X24X52 Lite-On CDR