    only have a couple of minutes to refill it before the print head dries up.
    Can it be revived, and if so, should you refill it first and then try to
    unclog it or the reverse?

    lbbs, Dec 15, 2003

  2. lbbs

    lbbs Guest

    btw: I have tried to print with it empty. Also, I had the color cartridge
    out of the printer for a couple of days in a sealed zip-lock bag.

    lbbs, Dec 15, 2003

  3. lbbs

    EricP Guest

    Doesn't look like you are going to get a specific answer.

    If it's a HP gravity tank, then filling and cleaning will probably get
    it working. If it's one with a membrane inside, they are junk after 2
    hours empty, seems to be designed that way.

    EricP, Dec 15, 2003