    edition, which was easily possible with previous Windows versions?
    Thank You in advance,
    Sieds

    Sieds, Apr 18, 2004

  2. Sieds

    Scraggy Guest

    Sieds wrote:
    > 2nd question from me:
    > Howto place internet icon on the level of the start icon in WXP home
    > edition, which was easily possible with previous Windows versions?
    > Thank You in advance,
    > Sieds

    If you mean on the taskbar, then roght click on an empty area of the
    taskbar, select toolbars, select/tick "Quicklaunch"

    Scraggy, Apr 18, 2004

  3. Sieds

    Sieds Guest

    Thank you, but the taskbar has become 2 x as high. How to return to the
    original (1 line) proportion?

    Sieds, Apr 18, 2004
  4. Sieds

    Scraggy Guest

    Sieds wrote:
    > Thank you, but the taskbar has become 2 x as high. How to return to
    > the original (1 line) proportion?
    >
    >> If you mean on the taskbar, then roght click on an empty area of the
    >> taskbar, select toolbars, select/tick "Quicklaunch"

    Right click on taskbar deselect "Lock the taskbar" (if locked) then drag top
    of taskbar down to original level, adjust other bars as necessary then
    relock.

    Scraggy, Apr 18, 2004
  5. Sieds

    Sieds Guest

    Thank you, all OK!
    Sieds.

    Sieds, Apr 18, 2004
  6. Sieds

    Scraggy Guest

    Sieds wrote:
    > Thank you, all OK!
    > Sieds.
    >

    >> Right click on taskbar deselect "Lock the taskbar" (if locked) then
    >> drag top of taskbar down to original level, adjust other bars as
    >> necessary then relock.

    As they(TINT)say, your most welcome :)

    Scraggy, Apr 18, 2004