    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I bet your mom won't let you come out and play...

    bigal, Feb 24, 2006

  2. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    LOL. No, I just don't have time. Work, School, maths tutor, and a 20 page maths assignment draft due next week, along with english, science, study of religion and history assignments too. I hardly play any games now.

    XhArD, Feb 25, 2006

  3. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I think the whole reason is because 80 bucks doesn't justify itself for a game.

    And dont even think about adking me to satrt playing :p, i have way to much more homowork and school shittah then ross...

    heres a list:
    • Work
    • Maths
    • Physics
    • Chemistry
    • English
    • Reviewing
    • Working

    unholy, Feb 25, 2006
  4. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Excuses excuses. You guys just don't know how to properly manage your time. Wait until you're older, have a full time job and family and home to take care of and see how you manage to fit in time for the things you enjoy. And stop falling back on that excuse about cost, we all know you torrent or kazaa your warez like crazy.

    The Modfather, Feb 25, 2006
  5. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    OR, I could NOT play, because I don't want to.

    XhArD, Feb 25, 2006
  6. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    If you "WANT TO" play CS:S then you NEED TO play CoD2, imagine CS:S done RIGHT, you can't possibly say that CS:S is good and CoD2 is not unless you're just plain goofy. Are you just plain goofy?

    The Modfather, Feb 25, 2006
  7. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    No, I just don't want to play CoD2, because it's not the same gameplay as CSS. I hardly play ANY games at all, CSS is one of the very few that I find fun. The only other games I EVER play, are games like GT4 and other racing sims.

    By the way, the newest member "Uncle-Greg" wouldn't happen to be Mr. Marine now would it?

    Last edited: Feb 25, 2006
    XhArD, Feb 25, 2006
  8. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Yes it it, howdya know x?

    unholy, Feb 26, 2006
  9. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I don't know. Uncle Greg is a Marine. He was in Desert Storm back in 1991.:fight:

    bigal, Feb 26, 2006
  10. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I can't figure out how someone could like CSS and wouldn't like CoD2. It's basically the same kind of game, only with better graphics, physics and more players to go up against. It's the game of the year for god's sake. Oh well, your loss sucka! :)

    I can't do CSS for several reasons. First and foremost "STEAM SUCKS", second, there are too damned many hacks and last, it's a lot less of a game but because it uses steam it runs sluggish.

    The Modfather, Feb 26, 2006
  11. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Then why should I waste my bandwidth/money downloading/buying it?

    XhArD, Feb 26, 2006
  12. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You shouldn't, don't get CoD2, you'd hate it, it's not worth your time, Enjoy life with CSS.

    The Modfather, Feb 26, 2006
  13. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Uncle-Greg kicked butt last night in Call of Duty 2. He was knocking me off way too many times.

    bigal, Feb 26, 2006
  14. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Even with my lag, I was beating him when I was on there, but I think he wasn't really trying, he had like 2 points. :)

    The Modfather, Feb 27, 2006
  15. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Actually, I heard he was asleep when you entered the game. Those two points were awarded because he pushed somebody off a building when his head fell down to the keyboard.....ok, just kidding! :)

    bigal, Feb 28, 2006
  16. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    is ther liek a push move???

    unholy, Feb 28, 2006
  17. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hahaha, no, there's no push move, at least, not like that. You could rifle butt someone to death though, which is a dumb aspect of the game. For instance, with a Thompson submachine gun you can throw about 20 rounds into an enemy and they might just survive, but, if you walk up to them and hit them with the butt of the gun, instant death. I think that's a serious flaw with the game, the most deadly weapon in it is your hands. Duh...

    BFH10000!

    The Modfather, Feb 28, 2006