    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Yeah, Kiss me must have been cheating. He was jumping, hollering, shooting, drinking, and kissing all the girls while shooting me with his left hand. I kind of admire that....

    bigal, Feb 19, 2006

  2. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    just cause i owned you on the first map with my shotty doesn't mean anything :p

    unholy, Feb 19, 2006

  3. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    In your dreams Nathan. I thought you didn't own COD2....

    bigal, Feb 19, 2006
  4. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    thats what u think, u dont need to know much to hit the download button :)

    unholy, Feb 19, 2006
  5. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oh? You just said tonight that you always BUY your software... Hmm..

    Al, check this out, tonight I was on the **Devils** server playing and it loaded the El Almin Egypt map (You know, the night time map with the trenches that nobody likes?) And the "I can't die" bug hit me. I couldn't die. I couldn't touch the flags either (it was CTF) but, I couldn't die. So when I realized what was happening (4 kills is all I scored) I said "Hey, I can't die, what the hell?" and all of these French jerks start calling me a cheater and a hack and stuff, cussing me out left and right. It was hillarious, it went on for 4 more maps after that, them calling me names and shit. There were a few American players and they came to my defense. I spent the entire El Almin map laying on the ground in the bunker to prove I wasn't trying to cheat so they realized I wasn't lieing. But these French idiots (One was from Quebec but spoke with broken English) kept it up and kept it up. They were begging for me to be kicked or banned. It was hillarious... So, here's the punchline. In the middle of the 5th map the console logs into the game and hears them whining. He notices my score (kill/death ratio was like 12/43, I wasn't doing so well) and asks one of the American guys on there who explains what happened. He says to the Frogs "You do know there's a bug in the game that makes that happen, right?" But they ignored him and kept on whining. So he banned them. Hahahaha!

    Ahem, okay, long story, but who cares?

    The Modfather, Feb 20, 2006
  6. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    That's pretty funny. I didn't know there was a bug in the software that kept you from dying. I wonder if "kiss me" knew how to exploit that bug? I did kill him several times, so that probably wasn't it.

    We'll have to do this again soon. Maybe this coming weekend. I'll check my schedule.

    bigal, Feb 20, 2006
  7. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sounds good to me. :)

    I knew about it only from another guy having it happen to him a week or so ago. He did what I did, first he said "Hey, I can't die?" then he just laid down in a location out of the way and waited for the next map. Fortunately for him there weren't a bunch of French assholes on there to give him a hard time all night. Of course it was funny so I didn't mind. :)

    The Modfather, Feb 21, 2006
  8. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I'm going to start another topic specifically for scheduling gaming sessions. It will be in the Lounge section.

    bigal, Feb 21, 2006
  9. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    We should form a clan. I've been thinking on that for a couple of weeks. A small but fierce clan of elite fighters. Pick the best of the best, have them be required to pass tests to prove they're worthy. Clan INFINITE VELOCITY. :) Just a couple of plugs there. :)

    The Modfather, Feb 22, 2006
  10. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Gonna be a damn small clan, you guys don't play CSS, and we don't play CoD2.

    XhArD, Feb 22, 2006
  11. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You COULD play it, if you weren't so damned lazy.

    The Modfather, Feb 23, 2006
  12. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    How about, you play CSS and stop being so lazy? :p

    XhArD, Feb 23, 2006
  13. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Maybe because CSS is so last year and I'm bored with it? Maybe because Steam is universally recognized as the most annoying piece of software ever invented? Maybe because CoD2 is so much better?

    Pick one.

    The Modfather, Feb 23, 2006
  14. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Don't need to. Same reason why I don't play CoD2 applies for you. You don't want to. I don't want to play CoD2.

    XhArD, Feb 23, 2006
  15. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Oh oh. Sounds like XhArD isn't up to the COD2 challenge. I wonder if he knows the secret greeting? That alone makes the game worth joining....

    bigal, Feb 23, 2006
  16. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    jumping in front of each other. What a cool greeting :p

    XhArD, Feb 23, 2006
  17. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    But you don't know how long we did it, or how many jumps were made. That's the secret, and it's how we feret out the rif-raf from real gamers!!!!

    bigal, Feb 23, 2006
  18. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Al, Al, Al, he's NOT a real gamer. I mean, he still plays those twenty year old freeware games. I bet he thinks Windows Solitare is cutting edge. :)

    The Modfather, Feb 24, 2006
  19. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    We'll never know for sure, unless he joins a game and proves he can jump with the best of them.

    bigal, Feb 24, 2006
  20. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Getifu ya basa! And don't mistake that for an Australian thing, I'm actually quoting Billy Connolly, on his home-made swear words. I don't play, because I don't want to play.

    XhArD, Feb 24, 2006