    in german.
    Thanks
    Arawak

    Arawak, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Arawak

    Kenny Guest

    Kenny, Jun 17, 2004

  3. Arawak

    °Mike° Guest

    It's part of a spam filter, yes? It's asking if you
    want to block email, or not. That particular
    phrase, in essence, is an instruction to "Set"
    the option to "Refuse acceptance".

    °Mike°, Jun 18, 2004
  4. Arawak

    Rob K Guest

    Arawak wrote :

    "Zustellen" is the difficult bit. Hard to translate without context as
    it is a verb which can go many ways, meaning-wise.
    I'd read it as :
    Refuse acceptance, do not download e-mail.

    HTH a bit.

    Rob K, Jun 18, 2004