    collection. Even a usenet search returned all kinds of unrelated hits.

    FYI, there is also an all guy band by the same name who started their
    career in the '70's.

    richard, Nov 26, 2010

  2. richard

    thanatoid Guest

    Hmm.

    A "zillion", huh?

    My first hit:

    http://www.bestofarchive.com/va-early-girls-5-cds-
    collection.html

    It's # 21 on volume 1.
    3 DL links (orig and 2 mirrors) are thoughtfully provided.

    You're welcome.

    thanatoid, Nov 26, 2010

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    All fine and dandy. I want the MP3 itself. Not some text about the song.

    richard, Nov 26, 2010
  4. richard

    G. Morgan Guest

    http://music.napster.com/the-angels...ts-volume-2/12085112#playsong=16045971&tm=239

    Is .99¢ too much for you?

    If so, my link will allow you play it in it's entirety.

    BTW: The search took less than a minute, if I searched a few more I could
    easily find a boot-leg copy. Your search skills are abysmal at best.

    G. Morgan, Nov 26, 2010
  5. richard

    thanatoid Guest

    You really ***ARE*** retarded, you know?

    Have someone else read my original reply, then have them explain
    to you what it actually /says/.

    In case no one will talk to you (as I suspect might well be the
    case), Google for what "DL" and "links" means. Might want to
    look up "mirror" while you're at it. (No, not the one you use
    when looking at yourself jerking off.)

    Google is at www.google.com. Use your WWW browser. Turn on the
    computer first. Make sure the keyboard is plugged in.

    Again, you're welcome.

    thanatoid, Nov 26, 2010
  6. You really are as stupid as people make out, aren't you?

    Is there something wrong with the download links on the page thanatoid
    provided?

    Richard Colton, Nov 26, 2010
  7. richard

    richard Guest

    For you smartass, prove the copyright is still active.
    At the time these songs aired in the sixties, the copyright was only good
    for 28 years. Then it falls into public domain.

    And no, I am not willing to pay a website any money just to make the damned
    RIAA happy. I would just as soon buy a CD from a store than pay napster a
    dime.

    richard, Nov 26, 2010
  8. richard

    richard Guest

    Yes there is. The only information is the title and artist. I already have
    that much. Do you know what MP3 is? Obviously not.

    richard, Nov 26, 2010
  9. richard

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Why would it not be? It can be renewed after 28 years if the original
    author is alive and thus extend for 95 years.
    Hmmm, wonder why public domain music is not given away in music shops......

    You really don't understand commerce do you? Explains why you live in a
    motel with only limited data transfer wireless Internet access.

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 26, 2010
  10. richard

    Mike Easter Guest

    Subject: how would you search for this one?

    Till Angels mp3

    What your easy search is going to provide is access to economical
    payment and download of the mp3. If you want free what tons of sites are
    providing according to the copyright and payment process, then you have
    to find that yourself with more labor.

    You have to be the one to decide which is the best use of your time and
    other resources, buying the readily available economical mp3, finding a
    free pirate rip somewhere, or going to the music store, buying the
    media, ripping the track, and converting to the mp3 quality of your choice.

    Mike Easter, Nov 26, 2010
  11. richard

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Hmm. You're not to good at this computer stuff are you?

    1. Open your web browser
    2. Type www.google.com into the address bar and press enter.
    3. Type the angels til in the google box and press enter.

    Two links to youtube for the song. A link to Yahoo music with a link in
    there to buy the album with it on. Not difficult although I suspect
    you'll be back soon with "How to I turn a Youtube audio stream into an MP3"

    And the track is also available on several compilation albums on iTunes
    and as a single download from there.

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 26, 2010
  12. richard

    G. Morgan Guest

    You're welcome.

    I did not say anything about copyright, st00pid, did I? I was commenting on
    your inability to perform a search.

    BTW... If you had a clue, you would already have the song in your possession.
    The link I provided streamed the whole song, which is capturable.

    Okay, it's 10 minutes later. I don't know why, but I grabbed it for you. Happy
    Thanksgiving.

    http://rapidshare.com/files/433229633/Til_The_Angels.flv

    Use VLC to play it as-is, or convert to mp3 if you want. I'm sure even you can
    manage Googling "flv to mp3"

    G. Morgan, Nov 26, 2010
  13. richard

    G. Morgan Guest

    Did you scroll down, St00pid??

    Download
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/32043655/Early.Girls.Volume.1.part1.rar
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/32043587/Early.Girls.Volume.1.part2.rar
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/32043653/Early.Girls.Volume.2.part1.rar
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/32043671/Early.Girls.Volume.2.part2.rar
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/32043707/Early.Girls.Volume.3.part1.rar
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/32043695/Early.Girls.Volume.3.part2.rar
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/32043715/Early.Girls.Volume.4.part1.rar
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/32043699/Early.Girls.Volume.4.part2.rar
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/32043817/Early.Girls.Volume.5.part1.rar
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/32043789/Early.Girls.Volume.5.part2.rar
    Mirror
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/GCy9rtE/Early.Girls.Volume.1.part1.rar
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/rCJb377/Early.Girls.Volume.1.part2.rar
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/9rszXn5/Early.Girls.Volume.2.part1.rar
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/cqrVGRn/Early.Girls.Volume.2.part2.rar
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/rAAbtKy/Early.Girls.Volume.3.part1.rar
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/wAswJjH/Early.Girls.Volume.3.part2.rar
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/q9sEYAj/Early.Girls.Volume.4.part1.rar
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/QbHsXED/Early.Girls.Volume.4.part2.rar
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/SQpcZps/Early.Girls.Volume.5.part1.rar
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/r4ydENf/Early.Girls.Volume.5.part2.rar
    Mirror
    http://hotfile.com/dl/82433969/701a91b/Early.Girls.Volume.1.part1.rar.html
    http://hotfile.com/dl/82433970/d21236a/Early.Girls.Volume.1.part2.rar.html
    http://hotfile.com/dl/82433980/fc8374a/Early.Girls.Volume.2.part1.rar.html
    http://hotfile.com/dl/82434020/0eff3e1/Early.Girls.Volume.2.part2.rar.html
    http://hotfile.com/dl/82434021/18a4ef8/Early.Girls.Volume.3.part1.rar.html
    http://hotfile.com/dl/82434026/c976f55/Early.Girls.Volume.3.part2.rar.html
    http://hotfile.com/dl/82434031/b036339/Early.Girls.Volume.4.part1.rar.html
    http://hotfile.com/dl/82434043/8b907be/Early.Girls.Volume.4.part2.rar.html
    http://hotfile.com/dl/82434059/d664860/Early.Girls.Volume.5.part1.rar.html
    http://hotfile.com/dl/82434081/7da549f/Early.Girls.Volume.5.part2.rar.html

    G. Morgan, Nov 26, 2010
  14. richard

    richard Guest

    Ignorant RIAA backers always with the copyright stuff. Of which you don't
    know a damn thing about.

    For how long was the copyright good for to begin with? Forever?
    Hardly. In 1961 the copyright was good for 28 years.
    Unless the copyright was renewed before it expired, then that work falls
    into public domain.

    The only reason napster, amazon, and others are charging for the songs is
    to make a buck and nothing more. Not a damn dime of that money will ever go
    to the artist.

    What if the song was not being produced when the internet was born?
    Out of print. Not available in stores.
    How do you think napster got their copy? How do I know their version is
    recorded directly from a real record?

    richard, Nov 26, 2010
  15. richard

    Mike Easter Guest

    -1- I'm not backing the RIAA
    -2- Maybe I know more about the copyright stuff than you do
    -3- Personally I don't play by the same rules as all of the copyright
    laws which I find too restrictive
    -4- In this specific example, it seems that your information is incomplete
    It sounds like you are pretending - imagining - that there is no
    copyright on this song because you are imagining/pretending that it
    could be that the copyright has expired for lack of attention by the
    copyright holder. I would not imagine such a thing.

    http://copyright.cornell.edu/resources/publicdomain.cfm Copyright Term
    and the Public Domain in the United States

    Brief summary seen in the table here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries'_copyright_length 95
    years from publication for works published 1964–1977; 28 (if copyright
    not renewed) or 95 years from publication for works published 1923–1963
    Some portion of the money goes to the copyright holder which might be
    the artist or the recording company or someone who bought the copyright
    assets from whoever had it before.

    The point here is the same as I said in the first place; it is your
    perogative to obtain a copy of the material in whatever manner best
    suits you, whether it is in violation of the copyrights or not doesn't
    matter one way or the other to me.
    Why are you trying to argue with me about this? Buy the napster-type
    copy, acquire the pirated copy, or buy the original media and do your
    own ripping.

    Mike Easter, Nov 26, 2010
  16. richard

    richard Guest

    I don't do rar files and I surely don't want a damn album.
    If I wanted the album, I'd buy the damn thing outright.

    richard, Nov 26, 2010
  17. richard

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WTF is wrong with rar files in your world?
    So given a free option, you decline to download an entire free album so
    you can extract 1 free track.

    FFS, just go to iTunes and buy the one single track for a few cents
    which will be in the best quality and guaranteed virus & trojan free.

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 26, 2010
  18. richard

    G. Morgan Guest

    Thanks. I thought of it myself!