    What is your thinking?
    Who would you advertise with on a very limited budget?
    Louis

    Louis A, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Louis A

    Dinotech Guest

    The best way to check on search engines is to search on search engines.
    There are web sites that do a comparative test to see which one is the
    most affordable.

    Another way to get advertising for your business is to search on
    Internet Advertising and compare how much it would cost for a banner, or
    web-ring.

    HTH

    Dino

    Dinotech, Oct 3, 2003

  3. Louis A

    SgtMinor Guest

    What are you selling, and why do you think advertising on a search
    engine site is a good use of your advertising budget?

    SgtMinor, Oct 3, 2003
  4. Louis A

    Budweiser Guest

    so you are one of the undesireables that send me spam then?

    Budweiser, Oct 3, 2003
  5. B. Al. Zeebub, Oct 4, 2003
  6. Louis A

    Petit Alexi Guest

    I would make sure my website had valid, standards compliant, HTML that the
    SE-bots could index. I'd pack it full of useful, valid information. I'd
    make it accessible. I'd avoid Flash (etc.)

    I'd add the page to free 'trade directory listings', and I wouldn't pay for
    this.

    I would then create a small (4 lines of 78 chars) sig, with a valid sig
    sep. I would only add that sig to posts made to relevant posts in relevant
    newsgroups.

    Petit Alexi, Oct 6, 2003