    think that will be the future, no?

    Thanks
    Tony

    Antonio, Nov 21, 2003

  2. Antonio

    Ian Guest

    Hi
    VoIP is only a method of transporting data between two points, In this case
    encoded voice data between a IPPBX and a IPphone or IPPBX to IPPBX.

    Its no different to existing technology except the transport medium.

    Ian

    Ian, Nov 21, 2003

  3. Exactly. If you look at the popular open sourced PBX system (Astericks),
    one of its beauties is the fact that you can seamlessly use IP phone lines,
    digital lines, and analog lines in the same box and the user generally won't
    know how the call is routed.

    Stu

    Stuart Friedman, Nov 21, 2003