    02180 ESPOO
    FINLAND
    E-mail:

    Mulperi, Dec 27, 2006

  2. Mulperi

    Rich Guest

    Don't expect it to be a rock of Gilbraltar. Hold is one thing, solidly
    is another.
    Best advice? Use a remote and lock up the mirror.

    Rich, Dec 28, 2006

  3. Mulperi

    Bill Funk Guest

    The larger one
    http://www.joby.com/uk/gp3.html
    is rated at 3 kilos.
    I didn't see anything resembling a warranty or guarantee.

    Bill Funk, Dec 28, 2006
  4. And, at best, that's probably 3 kilos shaped like a melon -- not 3 kilos
    shaped like a zucchini with the mount to one end.

    Jonesy

    Allodoxaphobia, Dec 29, 2006