    address. This never happened before. Can it ever learn? Can I turn
    something off to stop this annoyance?

    TUVM

    kaplan3jiim, Aug 24, 2007

  2. I'm using TB 2.x and haven't used 1.5.x for sometime, and
    they changed the UI from 1.5 to 2, so I don't know where
    this is, but you want to look for something called the
    Config Editor button. It might be under Tools, Options,
    Advanced, and the General tab. On the bottom right is the
    button. If its not there, look around. I'm sure 1.5.x had
    it -- somewhere. But, anyways, click on it and look for
    this entry:

    mail.phishing.detection.enabled

    once found, double click on it and change it to false.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 24, 2007

  3. I haven't used v1.5 in a while, but there should a a check box in the
    Options/Preferences -- probably in the Security or Privacy section --
    that you can un-tick to disable the flag.

    John Thompson, Aug 24, 2007
  4. I could be wrong on this, but wasn't the UI feature brought
    in the 2.x series?

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 25, 2007
  5. kaplan3jiim

    kaplan3jiim Guest

    Done. tHANKS.

    kaplan3jiim, Aug 26, 2007