    With the current Thunderbird 0.6, what's the easiest way to see a
    message in
    a monospace font?

    Jim Blue, May 22, 2004

  2. Jim Blue

    Travis Evans Guest

    I'm not familiar with Thunderbird, but there might be an option like
    Message Body As under the View menu. If you set it to plain text, you
    will see the message in a monospaced font, unless you changed the
    default monospaced font to something else.

    However, you will have to go back to HTML to see images and formatting.

    Travis Evans, May 24, 2004