    obvious, so no problem there (systray - system tray), but others are not
    (hpztsb06 -?).

    TIA

    Edge, Jan 11, 2004

  2. Edge

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Do you wish to post your operating system version? NT/2000/XP already
    shows you the filename running.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Jan 11, 2004

  3. Edge

    HF Guest

    Depending on your OS try Run - msconfig and use the slider

    HF, Jan 11, 2004
  4. Edge

    Thor Guest

    Just to add to Demon's comments, the HPxxxxx you mentioned is part of HP
    printer and scanner software. So I assume you have such a device?

    Thor, Jan 11, 2004
  5. Edge

    Michael-NC Guest

    Michael-NC, Jan 11, 2004
  6. Edge

    Edge Guest

    I'm running Win95A . Yes, I do have an HP printer..

    Edge, Jan 14, 2004
  7. And the question is, how do you determine this? Other than by asking
    more knowledgeable persons, of course. For example, on my system (Win2K,
    BTW) I currently see a process called xfr.exe

    I assure you that I have *not* installed any application called xfr.
    Obviously however, one of the applications I *have* installed has
    installed this program/file. The question is, which one did it?

    Calvin Crumrine, Jan 15, 2004
  8. Edge

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    http://www.sysinfo.org/startuplist.php?filter=xfr.exe&count=&type=
    According to that:
    Intel File Transfer U xfr.exe Part of Intel's LANDesk
    Management Suite 6 and the Common Base Agent (CBA) - used for communicating
    between the core server and managed clients

    DeMoN LaG, Jan 15, 2004
  9. Edge

    Edge, Jan 19, 2004
  10. Edge